2013年8月4日 星期日

初音機器人 CH1 材料 Miku doll retrofit project CH1 Material

恩....
Hm.........

為了想讓更多人知道我的專案
To let more people to know about my project

從這篇開始就用中英文吧
From this article I'll use English to translate my article

有錯字的地方還多多指教wwwwww
Any mistake wlecome to correct =w=~



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
續上篇的初音in Make Faire
Continue from last article - Miku in Make Faire

相信有些人想知道我是如何做出來的
It's believe that want knowhow I make it.

我會分享給大家  但我不會把所有細節說出來
I'll share my project to everyone, but I won't tell the detail

這篇要告訴大家我用了哪些材料只有重要的才有圖片www
This article will tell you which material I choose. Only important thing have picture wwwww

1.初音娃娃
1.Miku doll
這次的主角! 超可愛的>/////<
This project protagonist !Sooooooooooo cute>///<

2.伺服馬達
2.Servo
要讓初音動起來這是必須的,大小及力量也是這課程重要的一環
To let miku move, servo which must have, size and power are important to this project. 

3.Arduino
3.Arduino

arduino 是我控制初音最重要的核心 ,也是我專案的重點!
arduino is using to control miku ,and this my project emphasis!

4.針、線、拆線器
4.Needle, line,seam ripper

要將馬達裝進初音裡,一定要拆開所以會用到這些
To let servo inside miku doll, we must open her,so we'll need these!

5.3D印表機
5.3D Printer

幫我印製初音骨架的好幫手!
Which help me to print miku's skeleton

6.螺絲、螺絲起子
6.screw & screwdriver

固定骨架用的wwww
to set skeleton


以上是初音機器人所需的材料
all above are what I make miku-robot needs.

下篇會先放手動的影片
next article will put hand shake video

之後的程式會教各位基本的 進階的就...wwwww
and then will teach some simple code to you , advence code.......maybe some good day XD

沒有留言:

張貼留言

歡迎留言!